Tuesday 2 October 2012

Scams, Reviews and Marketing

Welcome to my new blog about scams, reviews and marketing. I have been working on-line for almost ten year now, mostly on my own website Celtnet, where I publish Celtnet Recipes and Dyfed's Adventures in Publishing where I write about writing and publishing.

Elsewhere on the web I have been writing about internet scams, internet security and internet marketing for almost five years.

But all that information has been either on other sites, as guest blogs or as ghostwritten material. It has hardly ever been under my own name.

I was using my knowledge to make money for other people, and though I was being well paid for my writing skills, I would probably have been better off sharing my knowledge directly and making money off that knowledge.

Recent events have made me re-evaluate things in my life and this blog is the result of that.

Partly it will be a place where I can bring together various bits of content that I've created in the past. It will also be a place where I can practice what I preach, whilst bringing you along with me.

How quickly can someone, with a bit of experience and more than a little knowledge get a completely new blog off the ground, and start making money from it.

Today is day 0.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...